Monday 3 November 2014

Monochromatic look




After creating the different face charts for a analogous, monochromatic, achromatic and complementary look we were doing the monochromatic look in our lesson. During lesson I didn't had the makeup with me I used for my face chart because I used my personal makeup for it, so I had to improvise with the makeup from my kit and it didn't turn out that monochromatic it was supposed to. Also my make up look for the monochromatic face chart is rather a beauty look and I noticed that a lot of people did rather monochromatic extreme contouring, so I will post a face chart about that later as well. But for now I will just show you the design I did in class.




As you maybe already saw in my monochromatic face chart I worked with brown colors. For the eyes I used the Illamasqua Neutral Palette (vintage shadow) and the Illamasqua Reflection Palette (acute and dart shadow). I wanted to contour her cheekbones darker so I used 101 brown blush from the Kryolan Matt Blusher Palette. As for the lips I tried to get a quite dark brown, which wasn't really possible with the colors I had. So I just mixed some of the dark reds from my Kryolan Lip Palette together and just tired to get as dark as I possibly can with it. But the lip color is really just more red.

No comments:

Post a Comment