Sunday 2 November 2014

Face charts


FACE CHARTS


In on of our lessons we did face charts.For me personally it was the first time to work with a face chart but it was a lot of fun and very interesting. But I felt very bad to use my expensive makeup from my kit for it. So when I was at home doing some more face charts I used my personal makeup:) During lesson we used normal paper for the charts and it is definitely harder to blend well on normal paper. It's Kind of slippery. To make my own charts I ordered some watercolor paper and printed them on it. The paper is rougher so the blending is now much easier. To give the faces a bit of color and contour I start by applying the Rimmel Stay Matt powder in 004 and give it contour with the Benefit Hoola bronzing powder. Then depending on what I have in mind I apply eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick and blush. My only problem is that I can't draw the eyelashes, so the charts look a bit empty without them. Another problem I had a few times was the eye liner. Should I mess up applying eye liner on my own face I can just wipe it off and do it again or just correct it. You can't do it on a face chart which annoys me a bit. 

Here are now the face chart I did during lesson and two more I did at home.

This is the one I did during lesson. As you can see the the first picture which is scanned doesn't look as nice as the one where I took a picture of my face chart.Which is also very annoying. So just in advance, all of my other following face charts are scanned and the colors look much/bit paler than they actually are.

 In the one above I actually didn't want to have that much of eye liner but I messed up and tried to fix it:)
These are the ones I did at home. Here I was especially playing around with the eye liner and just getting used to do face charts

No comments:

Post a Comment