Monday 8 December 2014

Practicing Ruby's design on Ruby





Ruby did a few changes the last time I practiced her design during the lesson. First of all she wants me to do more veins, which is generally fine with me but I don't want to do too many because I think it may be too much in the end and look overloaded. Also I should go down deeper with the eye shadow underneath the eye to give it a more 'dying' look. Otherwise everything else stays the same so I won't list every step here again.






->she still wanted soft edges and nicely blend out eye shadow but she also asked me to make it a bit darker






->something I struggled a bit every time I practiced was to get the eyes even-> in the end I would say I always did it but I had a lot to even out
->also the false eyelashes don't look to bad, definitely improved





->here you can clearly see that we applied more eye shadow underneath the eye to make it more ill-looking
->I tried to make the veins thinner but Ruby forgot her thin brush today so they were still too big even though I used the thinnest brush I had
->keep forgetting to use the MAC fixing spray in the beginning->but I don't think it matters that much
->something that annoys me a lot is that the base is coming off on the nose all the time->asked Kat and Sharon what to do and the suggested to buff and blend the base better but even after I did it, it kept coming off in funny patches-> also powdered well-> so I was thinking if it is maybe happening because the skin is too oily/dry? She has had quite dry skin the last time I worked on her face

No comments:

Post a Comment