Sunday 7 December 2014

MAC HEIRLOOM MIX



When I opened  the newsletter about the new MAC series I was immediately reminded of the Elizabethans. I think the pictures below would make a really nice contemporary Elizabethan makeup look. In the first picture you have a typical white base Elizabethans would have but they gave it a modern touch by applying thick red-brown eye liner underneath the eyes as well as red-brown shiny lips. As for the cheeks they only applied a soft rose which looks more Elizabethan. The eyebrows are also rather thin and light. Of course the thing that makes the look even more Elizabethan are the pearls. 


http://www.allurabeauty.com/2014/mac-heirloom-mix-color-collection-holiday-2014/




THE COLLECTION
To find the collection on MAC click here
 mac heirloom mix lineup Introducing MAC Heirloom Mix Holiday Collection

I really like this collection because first of all I like the colors of the pigments but also the fact that the pigments and blusher all are shimmery. I also like the reds in the lipstick collection, especially the deep reds. The deep reds are very suitable for the autumn (or now winter)and by combining it with wearing those shimmery eye shadows it makes a lovely look.

MAC-Heirloom-Mix-Pressed-Pigments-2




Some other looks that have been created with the Heirloom Mix

Just look at those shimmery/glittery pigments! I think I am in love with them:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment