Monday 8 December 2014

Assessment Evaluation- Me in the role of the MUA doing Ruby's design



On the day of the assessment I was quite confident that I would be able to finish Ruby's design in the giving time. Because I practiced her design a lot I was very familiar with it and knew exactly what to do. After setting up my work space I applied her MAC moisturizer but as always I forgot again to use her MAC fixing spray. But I think she didn't mind. Everything went very well this day. I was very pleased with the base because I was able to make it even. I think I spent the most time doing the eye shadow. Because I wanted to get both eyes as even as possible and also later Ruby told me that she would like the eyes actually even darker . I was most satisfied with applying the false eyelashes this time. I actually have to say they look really good and I have never applied them that nicely:) Sue also gave me a good tip to use the end of a hair pin instead of  a baby bud to press down the false eyelashes and to adjust them. Because fluff from the baby buds can get stuck in the lashes or glue. Unfortunately the small brush Ruby brought in that day didn't work very well so I used the smallest brush I had to do the golden veins. And I was also pleased with them. Overall I am very pleased with the end result of my timed assessment. 


FRONT VIEW


SIDE VIEW
 unfortunately the lightning was a bit off here but I still like this image




Some extra pictures Ruby took after the assessment



But seeing the pictures now I think I could have used a bit more gold on the lips. It is not coming out that well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment